Saturday, March 29, 2014

On the road

No sleep last night too excited, I tossed and turned all night. Nerves were keeping me from sleeping as I thought about sleeping under the stars and being out on the trail, did I have everything I needed? Would I overslept and miss the alarm. I finally gave up on sleep at 4 a.m. I checked my phone to find it wasn't charging so we would need to stop at a cell phone store on the way to GA.My ride  arrived about 8:30 and we set off. Sarah, Anna, Terry and I headed south, Georgia bound.

Packed and ready

Sarah's Mom sent goodies and they were amazing! Thank you!

 We stopped and got a new cell battery to solve my phone issue hopefully and were on our way passing through thunderstorms. We stopped off for some quick drinks and gas while Sarah got a fried pie and some Limon Pepino gatorade (matched her shoes). She is very green machinish now! She broke out her harmonica and I brought a recorder we are going to come up with something fun later. We are super exhausted and going to sleep good tonight. Last night in a bed until idk when. :)

1 comment: